Hoval crossflow plate heat exchanger for energy recovery, consisting of exchanger package and casing. The exchanger package consists of specially formed aluminium plates. The surface profile has been optimised through extensive testing. The focus was on performance: Krivan plate exchangers offer an ideal ratio between thermal efficiency and pressure drop. The plates are connected by an interlocking fold, which means that the material is several times thicker at air entry and exit. The corners of the exchanger package are sealed into particularly rigid aluminium extrusions in the casing with a sealing compound. The side walls of Aluzinc sheet steel are bolted tightly to these extrusions. All performance data is certified by Eurovent and TÜV Süd. The suitability of the exchangers for use both in general ventilation technology and in hospitals is certified by independent test institutes.
You can download the specification text as a Word file under Downloads.
V: Aluminium plates and Aluzinc sheet steel; differential pressure stability: max. 2000 Pa; silicone-free; resistant to temperatures up to 80°C
- Double-folded edges on side walls (standard)
- Flat side walls (optional)
- Side bypass: coordinated with the exchanger package.
- Bypass damper: installed in front of exchanger package and bypass; aluminium damper blades, Aluzinc sheet-steel casing; high-quality plastic drive gears outside the air flow; leak-tightness class 2 according to EN 1751.
- Horizontal installation: plates arranged horizontally (for exchangers with control dampers up to widths of 950 mm).
- Adapter for actuator: for inside drive of the control dampers.