At a glance
The Gotthard plate heat exchanger is designed for installation in ventilation and air conditioning units. The energy recovery unit is available in different sizes and as Combiblock for air flow rates from approx. 200 to 24,000 m³/h.
|Reduces CO2 emissions|
|Lower investment for heat generation and distribution|
|Ready-to-install product with bypass and dampers|
|Perfectly coordinated system (exchanger package, bypass, dampers)|
- Constant: thermal efficiency is not too dependent on the flow velocity
- Exact: plate spacing through positive/negative stamping
- Balanced: flow irregularities are balanced out
- Compact: low overall height
- Self-developed, compact damper to ensure consistent part height and part length
- Optimised: improved performance (greater efficiency and lower pressure drop) through construction F
- Individual: wide range of accessories
- up to a total width of 2850 mm
- with optimised control dampers
- with optimised bypass (can also be installed in the middle for larger widths)
- Reliable: Eurovent-certified and hygiene-certified
- Sustainable: thermal efficiency > 80%
- Stable: differential pressure stability up to 2000 Pa
- Sealed: double fold between the aluminium plates
- Flexible: width can be selected in 1 mm increments
- Safe: no electrical connections required
- Simple: 45° corner sections simplify installation and reduce the diagonal dimensions
- Quick: simple handling as a result of double fold on the edges of the side walls
- Sizes 110–170 as Combiblock – each consisting of 2 Gotthard heat exchangers and 2 air guides with low pressure loss
The exchanger package is fitted into casing of made up connection profiles and side walls.
- The corners of the exchanger package are sealed into the connection profiles with a sealing compound.
- The side walls are riveted onto the connection profiles.
- The connection profiles and side walls are made of corrosion resistant sheet metal.
The exchanger package consists of specially formed aluminium plates. Its profile has been optimised through extensive testing for thermal efficiency, pressure drop and rigidity. The plates are available in different sizes and are formed with different profile depths, i.e. for different plate spacings. The plates are joined together via an interlocking fold. This means that the material is several times thicker at the air inlet and outlet. It makes the exchanger package extremely rigid.