At a glance
The Viskan rotary heat exchanger is recommended for ventilation systems without mechanical cooling. The condensation rotor only transfers humidity during the winter when extract air condenses in the storage mass and is taken up by the supply air stream. Untreated aluminium foil is used for heat recovery.
|Reduces CO2 emissions|
|Lower investment for heat generation and distribution|
|Ready-to-install and functional product|
|Perfectly coordinated system (storage mass, drive, control unit)|
- Maximum efficiency: outstanding energy recovery with low pressure loss
- Low operating costs: effective energy recovery and highly efficient multiphase motors
- Comprehensive type range: newly developed complete series for a wide variety of applications
- Reliable: Eurovent-certified and hygiene-certified
- Stable: differential pressure stability up to 1000 Pa
- Flexible: width can be selected in 1 mm increments
- Extensive range: shafts in two different heights all achieve optimum efficiency with a low pressure drop
- Rotatable: suitable for vertical and horizontal installation
- Safe to operate: complete drive technology available
- Wheel diameters 500-2600mm with the innovative Hoval Sheet-Metal casing
The robust design prevents rotor movements that can cause leaks.Suitable casing is available for each rotor size in the range. It can also be custom-made for the room ventilation unit in question on request. The standard casing is intended for vertical installation. However, smaller models can also be made for horizontal installation. Delivery in multiple parts for easier transportation is possible.
Hoval provides easy, reliable drive equipment for both constant and variable speed operation.
Available with high-efficient, gearless stepper motors compatible with ModBus interfaces.