At a glance
The ST rotor is ideal for ventilation systems without mechanical cooling. The condensation rotor only transfers humidity during the winter when extract air condenses in the storage mass and is taken up by the supply air stream. Untreated aluminium foil is used for heat recovery.
|Reduces CO2 emissions|
|Lower investment for heat generation and distribution|
|Ready-to-install and functional product|
|Perfectly coordinated system (storage mass, drive, control unit)|
- Proven: for many years in numerous applications
- Efficient: high levels of temperature efficiency
- Easy to use: excellent indoor climate in the winter
- Individual: wide range of accessories
- Reliable: Eurovent-certified and hygiene-certified
- Stable: differential pressure stability up to 1000 Pa
- Flexible: width can be selected in 1 mm increments
- Extensive range: shafts in six different heights all achieve optimum efficiency with a low pressure drop
- Rotatable: suitable for vertical and horizontal installation
- Safe to operate: complete drive technology available
- Wheel diameters 500-2600mm with the new innovative Hoval Sheet-Metal casing
The robust design prevents rotor movements that can cause leaks.Suitable casing is available for each rotor size in the range. It can also be custom-made for the room ventilation unit in question on request. The standard casing is intended for vertical installation. However, smaller models can also be made for horizontal installation.
Hoval provides easy, reliable drive equipment for both constant and variable speed operation.
Also available with high-efficient, gearless stepper motors from autumn 2019.