Hoval CASER 22.214.171.124
For quick and accurate design of Hoval energy recovery systems, use the Hoval CASER (Computer Aided Selection of Energy Recovery) design program.
|Up to 7% more effective rotation exchanger surface, therefore lower pressure drop and higher efficiency|
|Extremely stable new Hoval rotor casing, therefore high operating reliability|
|Gotthard now available for air flow rates of up to 24,000 m³/h thanks to combined solution|
|All Gotthard sizes available with temperature efficiencies of 73% (ErP) and 80%|
- Secure planning thanks to reliable data (Eurovent- and TÜV-certified)
- Calculation of a specific Hoval plate heat exchanger or rotary heat exchanger
- Calculation of all appropriate Hoval plate heat exchangers or rotary heat exchangers for a specific project
- Efficiency class in accordance with EN 13053
- Calculation mode “73 air” according to the Ecodesign Directive ErP 1253/2014 (only for plate heat exchangers, for explanation see 1.3)
- Frost limit (only for plate heat exchangers)
- Pressure drop increase due to differential pressure (only for plate heat exchangers)
- Calculation of the performance figures for OACF (Outdoor Air Correction Factor) and EATR (Exhaust Air Transfer Ratio);
- Simplified ordering process due to optimised type code
- Price calculation
- Languages: English, German, Italian, Turkish, Swedish, Slovak, French, Chinese.
|Processor||1 GHz or faster x32- or x64-bit processor|
|Calorifier||1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)|
|Hard disk||About 120 MB available|
|Monitor||1024x768 or higher resolution|
|Operating system||Windows 10 (32- or 64-bit)|
Not compatible with Google Chrome
- Bug fixes
Plate heat exchanger
- New Krivan size "KV-140"
- Efficiency/plate spacing "PA"
Rotary heat exchanger
- Update "Viskan" condensation wheels
- ST3 design with 2 new, additional wave heights; "P" (Premium) and "O" (Optimum)
- wheel in 1 piece; diameter 0500 – 2600 mm